Invité

Présentation de PSEUDO
Prénom: Mariana
Etudes/Profession: Licence en Mathématiques
Hobbies: Regarder des films, des séries et de jouer rpg

Mes Talents

Niveau de codage: Ecrire ici
Niveau de graphisme: Ecrire ici
Mes créations: (codage, graphisme, photos, dessins... )
Spoiler:
I'm here without you baby. But you're still on my lonely mind. I think about you baby. And I dream about you all the time. I'm here without you baby. But you're still with me in my dreams. And tonight, it's only you and me... The miles just keep rolling.As the people leave their way to say hello. I've heard this life is overrated. But I hope that this. gets better as we go...

You're mine, angel.

Nora Grey is an average sophomore student living in Cold-water, Maine. Her life is largely uneventful until she is seated next to mysteriously very sexy senior Patch Cipriano in biology class, who has currently failed biology several times before . The two are initially at odds with one another, but Nora finds herself inexplicably drawn to him, even though he can attract and repel her with his behavior. Despite the strong pull she feels towards him, Nora continues to tell her best friend Vee that she’s not interested in Patch.

Vee later invites Nora to a local amusement park in an attempt to set up her up with Elliot, a boy that has expressed an attraction to Nora. The trip turns awkward when the group runs into Patch, which makes Elliot jealous. Nora confronts Patch who persuades Nora to meet him in front of the newly reformed roller coaster the Archangel. Nora later makes an excuse to find food and drink, and sets off to find Patch.

After she finds Patch, he manages to persuade her to ride Archangel, which turns into a disaster after Nora falls from the roller coaster, only to realize once the roller coaster is over, it was her imagination, leaving her shook up.

Afterwards Nora is unable to locate Vee and the others at the amusement park, Nora is left with no option to allow Patch to drive her home. Once home, Patch offers to make taco's only to make Nora suspicious and worried as the size of the knife he uses changes size's. The two nearly kiss, but are interrupted by her mom calling in an attempt to check on Nora.

Nora becomes increasingly more connected with Patch and begins to change her opinion of him, especially after meeting his closest and only friend Rixon. Meanwhile she also begins to grow more curious and suspicious of Elliot after discovering his involvement in a murder case in his last school.
spring • alone • Lima • Caminhando

Mon forum: http://hush-hush.forumeiros.com/ (en cours de construction)

Toi et Epicode

Comment l'as-tu connu ? Google
Pourquoi t'es-tu inscrit ? Je étais déjà un fan de forums français, mais n'a jamais eu le courage de les saisir pour être brésilien et ne comprends pas très bien le français, sauf que je ai ressenti le besoin d'améliorer mes codes, donc je vous recherché.
Quelle est ta première impression sur le forum ? Très belle, simple et organisée, très différente de forums brésiliens.
As-tu une question, une suggestion ? Non, juste désolé si je écris quelque chose de mal.
Code du règlement: (lisez bien les DEUX règlements !)
Anonymous

Ashling
Ancien.ne du staff

Bienvenue sur Epicode !

Si tu as la moindre question, n'hésite pas. o/
Pour être validée, il te faudra un avatar en 200 x 400 px, et le code du règlement.
Ashling

PRIDE
Ancien.ne du staff

Bienvenuuue.
PRIDE

Gaki.
Very Important People

Bienvenue sur Epicode :3
Gaki.

Ocy
Accro au forum

Bienvenue ! Tu vas pouvoir améliorer ton français ici !
Ocy

Invité
Invité

Merci, vraiment espère apprendre le français et ont modifié mon avatar. o/
Anonymous

Mello
Ancien.ne du staff

Bienvenue sur le forum !
    Il te manque encore le code du règlement, tu le trouveras en lisant les deux règlements du forum. :)
Mello

Elfette
Accro au forum

Hey bienvenue :)

Très jolies tes créations *-* ♥️
Elfette

Contenu sponsorisé